The Promotion – ASUS ZenBook UX433 & UX533 (“Promotion”) is hosted by Laptop Outlet The Host on behalf of The Promoter AsusTek Computer Inc.(“ASUS”) and reserves the right to alter the incentive, product offerings and specifications at any time, without notice. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promotion is only open to UK residents who have purchased an eligible UK device from an authorised and participating ASUS retailer/ reseller within the UK. Click here to see the list of participating retailers/ resellers.
The Promotion commences on November 16, 2018 at 00:00 and terminates on March 31, 2019 at 23:59 (“Promotion Period”). The redemption period to claim the free gift starts any time from 30 days after purchase and will end on the May 31, 2019. No extensions will be given under any circumstances.
In order to make a valid redemption, participants must follow the below steps and submit their claim using the online form for redemption; the redemption must contain mandatory proofs of ownership and a mandatory proof of purchase. No other claim mechanism is valid.
To redeem the free gift:
- Fill out your details using the online form.
- Provide the required product information.
- Upload the following product information:
- Invoice attachment*
Scan or take a photo of the original invoice as mandatory proof of purchase
- Image of Serial Number on Product that is printed on the product itself as mandatory proof of ownership
- Proof of Product Review Submission You need to leave a product review on your purchase either on the place of purchase site or on your social media channel and attach a screenshot of the review.
- Invoice attachment*
*The invoice must contain legible and legitimate details of the place of purchase including: company name, invoice number, order number, delivery address, phone number, email address, item name, item code or number.
*NO PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPTED OF THE BOX ONLY, OR SERIAL NUMBERS STILL ATTACHED TO THE BOX. PHOTOS MUST BE OF SERIAL NUMBERS PRINTED ON THE BACK OF THE ACTUAL PRODUCT.
Those who would like to participate in the Promotion during the Promotional Period (“You”) acknowledge the following:
- a. You shall be considered as an adult by the laws of the country where you reside in.
- b. The Promotion applies to the purchase of an eligible ASUS Product.
- c. You are allowed to claim one (1) Eligible ASUS Product gift per Promotion.
- d. This Promotion cannot be combined with another ASUS promotion.
- e. The invoice must contain legible and legit details of the place of purchase including: company name, invoice number, order number, delivery address, phone number, email address, item name, item code or number.
- f. Upon successful validation of your claim, you will receive your free gift within 14 working days.
- g. Corporate/Commercial customers are not allowed to claim in this Promotion.
- h. You must act in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for this Promotion and must not be in violation of any applicable laws and regulations. ASUS reserves the right to verify the validity of your qualification at any time during or after the Promotion Period. We also reserve the right to disqualify You from this Promotion if the Terms and Conditions are not followed or constitutes any misconduct for tampering, or suspicion of tampering, with the Promotion without any notice. Failure of ASUS to enforce any of its rights hereof does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- i: You must provide a UK residential shipping address.
- j. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- k. It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the correct address in order to receive the free gift. The Promoter or The Host accepts no responsibility for missing items via transit.
- l. In case you return your Eligible ASUS Product, the Promotion claim will be cancelled.
- m. The Redemption is not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for other goods or services.
- n. Maximum 1 claim per person, provided that only one claim per product (serial number) per invoice is made. Any unclaimed bonus items will remain the property of ASUS UK.
- o. The Promoter or The Host accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
- p. Claimants must retain a copy of their tax invoice for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter or The Host, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to the incentive.
- q. The Promoter or The Host assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- r. ASUS makes no representations, technical support regarding the free gift and other third-party products or services.
- s. All claims are subject to verification by ASUS. ASUS reserves the right to reject any claim which does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- t. The Promoter or The Host collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. If the claimant checks the appropriate box on the online claim form, the Promoter or The Host may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Claimants should direct any requests to update or correct information to the Promoter or The Host. All claims become the property of the Promoter or The Host.
- u. ASUS makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information but takes no responsibility for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors.
- v. All images are for illustration purposes only.
- w. Participants can address their enquiries to the Promoter or The Host by emailing [email protected]